Posted by Elithraniel Arawion on Friday, January 2, 2009
After a 2 day hangover due to pizza mania (u'd probably know what kinda 'hangover' it was), i'm back to welcome the new year :) This is my 98th post. A couple more and my blog post writing turns 100! Oh man, even blogs get old i tell you, it's so sad.
Anyway... I usually never take resolutions, mainly because my brain forgets it the moment i make it. Absent-mindedness personified! Since i'm jotting this one down in my blog, i won't forget, hopefully (unless i forget my blog of course!). Anyway here are my top ten resolutions for 2009.
1. Sssssstttttt..........ooooopppppppppp eeeeeeeeaaaaaatiiiinggg ughhhhhhh........... JJUNNNNNK FOOOOOODDDDDDDD .. .Ahh i wrote it at last.. my brain was sending alerts to my fingers to stop me from writing this line but i managed to make it... uh... understandable.. now, the only left is to follow it.. sigh..
2. Tattoo all those things that i must remember to do everyday, Ghajini style. With a brain as warped as mine, i don know how i manage to remember to brush my teeth every morning (wait! I don think i did yesterday...... and today.... SHIT!)
3. Instead of KALPANA WAS MURDERED tattooed like a chain on my chest, i shalt tattoo I WISH MY HOD WAS MURDERED *in case some hitmen are giving new year discounts or helping others for free*
4. Stop insulting my dad on my blog... this is a tough one... since his image here is already tarnished... i dearly hope he doesn't read this.. I don't think i can ever STOP doing it.. i'll try to reduce it this yr :P
5. I will try to improve my murdered english. I was readings the 10th standard diary of mees sometime back and I HAD THE BETTER ENGLISH THEN THAN NOW... Showings what an undergraduate degrees in journalism doings to u!
6. Try to start reading non-romantic un-sappy novels. 2008 has been a mushy year for me. I don't know what has happened to me. I must've read 10 or so love stories with tragic endings! Oh man, i've resolved not to step into unknown territory this year. *hehehehe*
7. Dreams on fire.. I'm currently listening to that song from 'Slumdog Millionaire' (Which by the way is an AMAZING movie.. please watch it) .. anyway... i'm planning to set my dreams on fire this year, since i'm graduating and haven't still figured out what i want to do in the future. Ok this does not literally mean setting my dreams on fire... though that would conjure really funny mental images.... oops.. anyway..
8. Learn Hindi. Due to a sudden influx of hindi speaking friends and examination questions based on hindi films and political groups, it's time to arm myself with hindi skills to effectively battle and bull shit them all *shoots from toy gun and blows out the smoke from the front, hollywood style* If you can't beat them, join them!
9. Stop swearing! Oh man, i've become this swearing machine. I just HAVE TO SHUT THE F*** UP... oh SHIT! .... >>>> YOU SEE WHAT I'M TURNING INTO? I NEED TO RELAX... AND RELAX... MEDITATION.... CHILL... CHILL... CHILL... CHILL... WTF AM I DOING? (sigh.. this is going to be tough)
10. SMILE... I'm gonna use this weapon alot more often than i usually do. I'm gonna smile no matter what. Like my HOD once told us "You have to learn to smile and say NOOOOOOO". So the next time she asks me to get coffee for the guest lecturer i'm gonna smile and say NOOOOO