Posted by Elithraniel Arawion on Monday, January 19, 2009
After much in-depth analysis and research, i have finally found out what makes you guys curious about a blog post..
1. Title a post saying 'How to make a blog reader curious'
2. Continue to not talk about it in the second point
3. Make people wonder why you are bullshitting by the third point
4. Decide to tell readers here that curiosity killed the cat, for no apparent reason
5. Give the climax away in the fifth point. Go on to point 9
6. Wonder why people haven't shifted to point 9
7. Write irrelevant random sentence in point 7. I had a chocolate mousse for lunch today.
8. Think about writing another random sentence in point 8 and decide against it as people would have shifted to point 9 by now.
9. Suddenly experiment with writing style and turn a romantic, making people chew their brains between what is fact and fiction.
10. Write two utterly romantic love-failure posts and arrange (pay) someone to comment saying "I KNOW WHY THIS POST HAS BEEN WRITTEN", increasing reader curiosity and making them believe it is real life tragedy when the comedy is on them :)
P.S. Some of you had told me you like the new me... are you sure you do? Coz she's not even remotely romantic and tends to make fun of anything and anyone around her.. psst! it could be you... :P lol