THE PLAN





I have missed the sunny side of me for long and i shall try to awaken that half today coz its been long since misty got back again.. so long its only been anusha cribbing and crying...

So.... i have study hols... and yeah... they are meant for studying... aren't they? Uhh... i guess so... but i don't know how i have managed to successfully while away 14 days without touching a single book/word... :P ... if i cud describe what i did these days this is how it would be...

Day 1:
I will not study today. I WILL NOT STUDY TODAY! I need rest from college. I need sleep. I need nutrition. Will start tomorrow *sleeps*

Day 2:
Study? Naaaa......

Day 3:
I have 11 days more!

Day 4:
Syllabus: Indian Consitution... chapter 1...nature and sco..zzzzzzZZZZZZZ!

Day 5:

GATT - God (please) Alter Time Table
NWICO - Never Will Indian Constitution (get) Over
APEC - Abdomen Pain Everytime (i) C
SAARC - Some Ass Always Rites Crap

Day 6:
The union executive consists of the president... oh crap! that bloody HOD... current affairs club... president...*lapses into depression*... book forgotten

Day 7:
Google 'Manmohan Singh trust vote'..... 'I trust u maaaaaa'... *lapses into deeper depression*

Day 8:
IPC - Indian Penal Code
IPO - I'm Pissed Off

Day 9:

Dear daddy,
I know you expect me to fail... i mean.. pass... but unfortunately... due to unavoidable circumstances i may have to inform you that your precious daughter may keep 3 arrears this semester... you see father... i wasn't born when they made the indian constitution.. so i couldn't really agree with freedom of expression since i had none in making the constitution... and because i did not have freedom of speech before my birth i have decided to shun the subject and take to reading spiritual books like Paulo Coelho... they give me 'freedom of mind'..

I'm sorry to inform you this but it is the current situation after in-depth analysis and research...

Love,
Misty

Day 10:
Crimes against women:
Dowry
Rape
Indian Consitution syllabus!
Punishment:
Nothing less than 10 years imprisonment or Rs. 3 lakh fine or passing student without asking questions!

Day 11:

Oh man there's so much to study... oh god!! today i will study... i will put timetable:
7 a.m > wake up ... no actually make that

9 a.m > wake up

10 a.m > take bath

11 a.m > eat

12 noon > open book

1 p.m.> sleep

4 p.m > eat

5 30 p.m > open book

7 p.m > study online

9 p.m > eat

10 p.m > need rest so sleep


Day 12:
I studied 5 pages... enuf... sleep!

Day 13:
Shit! I'VE ONLY STUDIED 5 PAGES!

Day 14:

Mar dala! oooooooooooo, Mar dala!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha wolf... funny one... check the video in my page...
which media?

Elithraniel Arawion said...

sank yo!

Elithraniel Arawion said...

m from print media... :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thoorika said...

Gotcha!! so you did take your books on all the days!! and you dare to lie to me!! I am very upset with you maaaaa!! Hmph!!!

To everyone whoever reads this post, she didn't mention that she is one of the toppers in our class!!

Elithraniel Arawion said...

I AM NOT A TOPPER.... SHUT UP WOMAN.. U ARE GIVING PEOPLES WRONG IMPRESSIONS...

I'M ASHAMED OF U MAAAAA! U HAVE BETRAYED ME!!!

Moonlight said...

I second thoorika... anusha parthasarathy is, apart from being the topper of the class, is also the "depressed" president of our current affairs club...

she manages 2 impress "hod" every time she opens her mouth, and/or her pen! :P

Elithraniel Arawion said...

@ moonlight:
impress her ah??? wait i'll will give next post... on hod's dialogues about me...
and no i don't top the class.. plzzz!!!!!! and Chriz... i guess if u read her comment u'd get my name wit surname n all :P

Elithraniel Arawion said...

@ thoorika
some parts of the post maybe fictional.. the parts where i try to touch the books that is...

Thoorika said...

The truth is out Anusha parthasarathy!!! You can't deny it anymore!! muahahaha.

Elithraniel Arawion said...

*ducks*

Tharini said...

hehehe! i know the feeling! subjects change but feeeeelings dont change, do they? :(

Elithraniel Arawion said...

nope... never!

nan said...

ok topper now write a non fictious blog about how u manage to top!!:P

Elithraniel Arawion said...

i will write that soon nan :) lol

The Real Story

Anonymous said...

I better not use this stress reduction kit..hehe.. ;)