Posted by Elithraniel Arawion on Thursday, March 27, 2008
Economics lecturer is dumb when:
1. She thinks inflation is good for the country
2. She calls 'Poverty Reduction Programs' as 'Poverty Development Programs'
3. Her idea of 'sustainability' is when 'i scold you today and i scold you tomorrow also. That is sustained development'
4. When all your doubts have only one answer 'i'll find out and tell you tomorrow ma'. But tomorrow never comes!
5. When she explains seasonal unemployment as 'unemployment in different seasons'
6. She starts lecturing about contraceptives to control population while talking about population explosion
7. She doesn't know the difference between liquid and liquidity
8. When you ask her for the important questions she says 'how should i know ma? am i setting the paper?' (hello!)
9. She runs out of the class in rage when the class starts arguing about her lame statements.
10. She reads this post and doesn't realise its HER!