Posted by Elithraniel Arawion on Monday, March 17, 2008
Exams are around the corner when:
1. You rummage through a heaped up mess in your room to find lost pages of your textbook (if u even have one that is!)
2. you suddenly want to be friends with the most studious girl/guy in class
3. you drink tea/coffee four times a day to keep yourself awake
4. when the clock strikes 10 p.m u start feeling sleepy, surprisingly!
5. the pages of your text book are full of doodles (means u've been to those pages!)
6. you look at your parents watching TV and wish you were them!
7. you shut all the windows in your room so that you don't hear children playing outside
8. one peep into your notes and you start YAWNING
9. it takes 10 minutes to sink one line into your head
10. you are always on time for meals!
11. you take a 2 hour break for one hour of studying
12. you pretend to be sick and later feel guilty!
13. you find stationary shopping a much needed break
14. you take the pain to read this crappy post! :)