Posted by Elithraniel Arawion on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Have a Writer's Block when:
1. You have starting trouble with any sentence you write.
2. People have trouble explaining how bad your articles are that they actually take trouble finding a nicer word in the dictionary
3. friends stop asking you to write love letters for them
4. You rhyme pen with hen
5. you write random sentences and proudly call yourself an accomplished poet (but deep inside envy your earlier poems)
6. your murder story becomes the 'murdered' story
7. you sit prepared to write an essay and five minutes later you pick up the phone and dial your best friends number, never to think about the essay again!
8. you find a pool of crumpled paper around you and you realize you haven't even started
9. your pen stops writing when you start thinking...
10. you're writing a post on your blog similar to this one!!!